Thursday, April 7, 2011

face_ideation for land characters








I just did rough and fast face sketches for land tribe. I was having really fun with making different decorations on the faces. I wanna do this more actually...lol During the time, I was thinking how I can put some characteristic on the tribe. For example, some faces have a sort of corn head feeling of forehead because the feature of the tribe is tightening the area since they were a baby. the reason is that the looking is the standards of the beauty or braveness to them. other designs have piercing accessories. those are a piece of animal bones or shaped wood piece... basically from the nature. they wear the accessories so that their face embody animals. in other words, they explain themselves as a part of the nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment